What we do :
- Product – Process – Technological Innovation
- Technological Strategy
- R&D Outsourcing
- Technical – Technological – Marketing support to development of new ideas and projects.
- Technical and Technological Planning : from product idea to industrial implementation
- Assistance in Investments detection and planning
- Existing Product Improvement
- Cost Improvement ( Industrial Cost of products : labor, raw materials, packaging)
- Technical – Technological – Legal training and assistance
- Know-how of original recipe, production and use of flavours, in order to supply patisserie industry with innovative and personalised solutions
We put our skills and experience at disposal of companies in terms of Innovations, R&D and Quality in order to facilitate new and “taylor-made” solutions so that companies can become competitive on the market.
Confidentiality is guaranteed.
Our contribution is available in terms of:
Innovation : “ It is the ability not only “to be hare”, but to look for the “ classic white rabbit” in the complex world of food industry;
It is the the sensitivity to grasp new ideas quickly and the capability to produce them;
It is the promptness to evaluate all the original ideas
It is a continuous benchmarking with the outside world (Market, the Technological and Scientific World, Competitors, Raw Materials and Machinery Suppliers and Legislation)
Innovation does not only apply to Products but also to Technology and Production Processes and New Materials (Raw Materials and Packaging)
Development : “ It is especially the “target capacity” that is the capacity to finalise many projects with a high % of success;
It is Execution Rapidity: planning and time to market
the market expansion is reinforced by a range of new Products, through the improvement of Quality, Costs of existing Products and by the range of Products rationalisation as the reduction of business complexity